That ones that flow away

11:26 PM

Dzisiaj przedstawię Wam jeszcze kilka wygrzebanych zdjęć z Belgii, którymi nie mogłam się nie podzielić.

Today I wanna show few photos found somwhere on my pen drive memory and I just had to show it to you :)






Bez zdjęcia z Atomium wizyta w Belgii nie może być zaliczona. Zdjęcia zrobione? No to idziemy dalej!



Without a pictere with Atomium statue you cannot say 'I was in Belgium'. It's just like go to Paris and don't see Eiffel Tower. 












Obok Atomium znajduje się Bruparck - przepych kicz, pełno ludzi, smaczne i tłuste jedzenie czyli zdecydowanie polecam :) Tam znajduje się też wejście do Mini-Europy i do Oceade. Mini-Europa jest świetna gdy jest się tam pierwszy raz, ja odwiedziłam ją już wcześniej i nie miałam ochoty na ponowne oglądanie miniaturki Buckingham Palace. Na Oceade nie miałam czasu, ale myślę że aqua park na świeżym powietrzu dobry jak każdy inny :)

Near the Atomium Statue there is a Bruparck - many people, daub, greasy food - so I absolutely recommend it! :) There's also Mini-Europe (best for real tourists) and Oceade - aqua park on a fresh air.


 Będąc na wakacjach miałam chorą manię fotografowania żywności. Serio, uwieczniłam chyba każdą potrawę jaką spożyłam :D. Na zdjęciu powyżej - danie z 'Lunch Garden', nazwy nie pamiętam, jakoś na 'r', w każdym razie frytki, ciasto francuskie i sos z mięsem i grzybami. Mniam.

Being on holidays I had a fad of makeing photos to everything I've eaten. Seriously, I've propaby made photo of every single sandwich I've eaten. On the picture - my dinner in 'Lunch Garden', I don;t remember the name, something starting from 'r', puff pastry witth meat and mushrooms sauce. And fries of course :)
 I deserek - mus czekoladowy
And dessert - chocolade mousse.






 Owocowy deserek, czyli to co lubę!
Fruits dessert - I definetly love it!
 Kolekcja sweterków rośnie. 
The collection of sweater's growing..



Danie dnia - naleśniki z lodami i brązowym cukrem, tym razem takie jak polskie! :)
The course of the day - panckaces with ice cream and brown sugar. Suprise! As much tasty as polish ones :)

You Might Also Like

20 COMMENTS

  1. Wygląda na to, że miałaś ciekawą podróż. Super!

    Przypomniałaś mi, że muszę swoje "niepokazane" zdjęcia wygrzebać... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love these alluring photos and the Beatles t which you wore on your trip!

    -Lauren
    adorn la femme

    http://adornlafemme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. wygląda niesamowicie! zazdroszczę ci z całego serca<3
    ps: dziękuje za follow na instagramie :)
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/
    http://www.facebook.com/CoeursDeFoxes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Świetne zdjęcia!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely pictures... and sure! Following you now :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love bouchée à la reine and tagliatelle! I've never been to the Atomium but will next time I'm in Brussels!

    ReplyDelete
  7. <3<3<3 FRIES <3<3<3
    i discover your blog only now, and i totally like it!
    wanna follow each other?i follow you right now and i hope you can do the same :)
    i wait you in my blog!
    Alice

    www.alicemazzara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jedzenie wygląda bardzo smacznie sama mam manie fotografowania tego co jem gdy jestem gdzieś poza domem :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. $liczne zdjęcia i pyszne jedzonko ;)
    P.S.Bluzeczka po mamusi ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi lady,
    amazing post! I love Beatles and your amazing photos! Your "happy style" is absolutelly gorgeous ;-)
    Darling, come check out my blog, maybe we can follow each other! ;-)
    Have a beautiful day.
    www.vintageblog.cz

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beatles <3 This place is amazing, I love the horse attraction...when I was young was my fav. one!
    Do you want follow each other?
    Kisses, Den.

    http://thebsheep.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  12. This place is so pretty! I love that sculpture in the first picture, and the carousal! haha and don't even get me started on all the good food.... thanks for sharing these photos!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks like one great trip and some great eating! Hmmm.. the food. Yummy!I too am collecting a lot of sweaters. Some of them I had to get rid of. :) But that sweater of yours the ombre one is awesome!:)

    ReplyDelete

like me on facebook

Subscribe