Healthy alternative to ice cream

6:51 PM

Try as I might, I can't make it without ice cream in summer. This is kind of my achilles heel, I love sitting in my garden or walking in the city eating some of those yummy treats. And since I try to eat as clean and healthy as possible (yeah, yesterday's Magnum was a blast hahah) I invite some home recepies. This time I wanted to show you guys another easy and fast option how to replace ice cream. Here we go! ;)

You need to choose some of your favourite fruits. I had only those in the fridge so I mixed them and the taste was really nice, but unfortunately they looked... that hideous that nobody from my family wanted to taste them. But nothing could be better than sitting with them all, me eating an iced health and them.. well, licking fat and sugar. Next time I seriously need to try some of my favourite berries like strawberry, blueberry and raspberry with soya milk, will love that for sure!

All you need to do is to cut them all and remove pits (from watermelon) and mix it alltogether in a blender. Then put the smoothie in the special boxes (mine are from Ikea) and to the freezer! Oh, and don't forget to soak your ice cream in hot water when you want to eat it that you can easily take it out from the box. Bon appetit!




You Might Also Like

8 COMMENTS

  1. Siemka, w jakim programie przerabiasz zdjęcia? A raczej w jakim programie łączysz 2 zdjęcia w 1? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Właśnie zauważyłam że umieściłaś posta o wygodnych klapkach wcześniej niż jessica mercedes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heh Jess jest z postami (bez urazy) sto lat za murzynami XD ja też, ale ja to niższa ranga. Birenstocki były IN już w tamte wakacje, ale bardziej dla trendsetterek. Teraz Zara wypuściła podróbki i wszyscy oszaleli ;)

      Delete
  3. Kardise, czy kupiłaś sobie lajki na fejsie? Bo jakoś teraz ich bardzo dużo przybyło :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Masakra... długa historia, żarciki. Haha, niestety nieśmieszne

      Delete
    2. O co chodzi? Jak to się stało, że z niecałych 600 polubień nagle zrobiło się ponad 2 000? Nie chcę Ciebie ani krytykować ani nic z tych rzeczy, to jest jednak zastanawiające.

      Delete
    3. Spoko, po prostu głupia zabawa się nam spod kontroli wymknęła i teraz nijak nie mogę tego zmniejszyć ani nic.
      Nie przejmujcie się, to nadal ja i mój fanpage. Zresztą Facebook tak ograniczył widoczność że jak mu nie zapłacisz to twoi czytelnicy nic nie zobaczą. ..

      Delete

like me on facebook

Subscribe