Clothing crush of the day - Marc by Marc Jacobs bag

2:35 PM

Yeah, this is how I ended up today - browsing through sales at net-a-porter, knowing I won't be able to afford a thing till I'm 30 years old and looking at all those designer things I can only dream about. Whatever, although the holidays have just started (YAYYY FOR THE FIRST DAY OF JULY!) I began thinking about a perfect backpack for the 'back to school season' (how weird I am?) and spotted thins Marc by Marc Jacobs metallic leather one. It's on a sale and costs 150 $ now, here's the link if you want to see it on their site. How perfect is it? 

You Might Also Like

3 COMMENTS

  1. Świetna torebka <3 Widzę, że Kardise nie spoczywa na laurach podczas wakacji.Super, ze starasz się dodawać posty codziennie. Bardzo podoba mi się Twoja systematyczność. Uważam, ze w przyszłości odniesiesz sukces swoim zdeterminowaniem i oryginalnością. :) Martyna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, od Kardise nie ma wakacji, dziękuję! :*

      Delete

like me on facebook

Subscribe