HAPPY B-DAY KARDISE! I - inspiration

10:02 PM

The other day, the other letter of "KARDISE". Today I had no doubts with the leading word's choice, I always knew that my personal diary is a place where I want to share my inspirations with people and maybe sometimes even inspire them. I don't want people to wear the same clothes, as many of you may think that should do when they follow several bloggers, but dressing up is also a metter of colours,shapes, proportions, isn't it? Also blogging in general is like a whole big ispiration scetchbook - I follow so many inspiring girls and boys from all over the world and I just love to sit and read their thoughts or see their pictures taken in breathtaking locations, thinking that maybe one day I'll also be there :)



(ph. Flawless, wearing: sh sweater, Guess shoes, Bershka skirt)

You Might Also Like

4 COMMENTS

  1. SUPER LOOK. BARDZO LUBIĘ TAKIE POŁĄCZENIA!
    PODOBA MI SIĘ.


    ~~~~~~~~~>>>>>>
    ZAPRASZAM DO SIEBIE
    WWW.BAMBIBOHO.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Drugie zdjanie - myślę że raczej chodziło ci o "know" niż "new", mocno razi :D
    Notka super jak zawsze, uwielbiam jak piszesz! I elegancka, piękna stylizacja

    ReplyDelete

like me on facebook

Subscribe