Clothing crush of the day - classic black high heels

7:50 PM

So you may think I'm showing you like the easiest thing ever and nothing particularly special but the point is... these shoes are THE MUST. I know, I know, I'm the last person on Earth who will tell you what you need to have in your wardrobe but the classical black high heels are indispensable. After spending my money on pink tartan ones or my wooden-heeled pair, or the white sandals with a golden heel I thought it's about time to finally get myself these. To be totally honest, I bought them after ten minutes shopping, in the second boutique I stepped in. They're the comfiest I tried on, the easiest to style and they make your legs look as if you were Anja Rubik (or it is only in my head, nevermind). Sometimest the most boring choices are the best. In love!

You Might Also Like

7 COMMENTS

  1. Uwielbiam taką organizację rzeczy :)

    Zajrzysz?:)
    iamfuckingcrazybutiamfreee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. less is more ! :) Zawsze to sobie powtarzam :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I jak? Co z twoją książki Radzki? Kupiłaś kolejną / kupisz czy odzyskałaś tamtą?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wydawnictwo okazało się bardzo pomocne i wysłało mi drugi egzemplarz, tamten zaginął :) recenzja się pisze!

      Delete
  4. mogłabyś powiedzieć gdzie je kupiłaś? (; muszę też się zaopatrzyć, ale dosłownie wszystkie ze mnie spadają ;D

    ReplyDelete

like me on facebook

Subscribe