B&W fake fur

2:07 PM

And the hunting is over. Or not really. Well, I bought this fake fur, simply because I wanted something not commonly seen on the streets (like parkas or typical coats) but it's not that thick though. I may have to consider a woolen coat for some colder days. But, try as I might, I'm hopeless at dressing up in winter so I'm kind of satisfied with my basic attire this year: those shoes & Black-n-White fur are my everyday's picks. Add a baby blue cap and I'm in. 

Are you ready for a Kardise's Confession? One, two three, I've never had a NORMAL pair of winter boots. Yeah, I'm not normal (let's all admit it), so why should I? This year, after being overstressed and fed up with not-really-made-for-winter-time high-heeled booties I went to the first shop and went out owning those, knee-hight ones. At first I wasn't sure but, just after the snow had fallen in my town, I knew I'm going to use them for years. 

How are your Christmas preparations? Let me know in the comments about your typical winter outfits!


ph. Anna Dalidutko, wearing: Bershka fake fur, CCC shoes, Zara necklace, sh tee, Zara pants, House cap

You Might Also Like

6 COMMENTS

  1. Ja jestem naprawdę w głębokim szoku, że masz takie dość pospolite buty (bo akurat tak je można nazwać). Naprawdę x100. NIE WIERZE, to nawet bardziej pasuje.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, bez przesady. W Zarze ocieplanych nie mieli :)

      Delete
  2. Cudowne futerko! :)
    Nieraz mierzyłam je w Bershce, ale do mnie nie do końca pasowało. Ty prezentujesz się w nim świetnie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super stylizacja. Futra jakoś mnie nie przekonują, ale tak zestawione trochę bardziej :). Mój styl to raczej larwo-podobne stworzenie, kiedy chodzę w dłuższym płaszczu spiętym pasem.Może nie wygląda aż tak źle, ale czuję się jeszcze niższa. Ale przynajmniej jest mi ciepło!

    ReplyDelete

like me on facebook

Subscribe