Eye contact

12:36 AM

I've got a proclivity to treating clothes like souvenires - I can buy a piece of clothing and then just be happy seeing it hanging in my warderobe, not even wearing it once. Since I've tried changing my approach to clothes after reading some smart-ey stuff this summer, I know I shouldn't do so. However, the skirt I'm wearing on the pictures has been hanging in my closet for a year now, it'd been sew especially for my mid-prom and I just didn't have a proper occasion to wear it ever since then. Few days ago when I was planning the new photoshoots for the blog, I decided to use it finally, it goes so extravagant with casual sneakers and that simple T-shirt, doesn't it?

Talking about the T-shirt, I just love how simple and cheeky it is at the same moment. Imagine my friends' reactions throughout the day when I went to school wearing it, haha! I think I really have changed my style, now I'm more into rebellious & young-ish touch in my looks, I like playing it strange and cool, not necessarily behaving as people expect me to. Eye contact is a project of two polish girls, who set up a well-known streetstyle brand few years ago, Katarzyna Kotnowska i Natalia Maczek. This is the best thing about wearing the top, knowing that iw's been created in Poland, by young, talented people, running successfully their business. Imma so proud! 

Mam tendencję do kolekcjonowania ubrań wyjątkowych, które traktuję jednak, paradoksalnie, jako pamiątki. Tak też jest z tą spódnicą, szytą rok temu, którą miałam na sobie jedynie raz, na połowinkach. Logiczne jest jednak, że część garderoby nigdy pocztówką się nie stanie i ma spełniać przede wszystkim zadania funkcjonalne. To trochę jak ssanie tabletek na ból gardła, bo są smaczne - świetnie, ale nie powinno się ich stosować w niewłaściwy sposób, od tego mamy Mentosy albo Tic Taki. 

T-shirt to natomiast najnowszy nabytek od polskiej czołowej marki streetstyle, MISBHV. Firma założona przez dwie dziewczyny z Krakowa Kasię Kotnowską i Natalię Maczek zyskała popularność wśród młodzieży, a ja mimowolnie uśmiechałam się mijając kolejną dziewczynę na ulicy w ich bluzie 'Team Paris'. Bo o ile milej na sercu się robi, kiedy wiadomo, że ubranie zostało stworzone przez kogoś z Polski, tym bardziej że niegrzeczny wizerunek marki zyskał popularność nie tylko w kraju. Eye Contact w swojej prostocie spodobał mi się tak, że mogłabym tę koszulkę nosić codziennie. Tutaj w zestawieniu nieco odważniejszym, z wykorzystaniem mojego ulubionego jesiennego trendu - cienkiego krawata/szalika owiniętego wokół szyi przy głębokim dekolcie.







(wearing: Misbehave tee, Pawel Androsiuk skirt, Pimkie shoes)

You Might Also Like

3 COMMENTS

  1. Somebody essentially lend a hand to make critically articles I might
    state. This is the very first time I frequented your website
    page and to this point? I surprised with the analysis you made to create this actual put up
    incredible. Excellent job!

    My web-site ประตูม้วนรีโมท

    ReplyDelete

like me on facebook

Subscribe