Blue shades

11:18 PM

So as some of you may now from my social media, straight away after Fashionable East events I went for some short holidays in the city I love and where I always have people to visit - Warsaw. Our capital makes me smiled like a little kiddo whenever I'm there, I tend to discover new spots with their climate, do some extra shopping or just simply drink frappuccino at Starbucks. And since my camera is missing (don't ask me how it actually disappeared in my own house. Don't. Ask) I took tons of highly Instagrammable pictures, met my friends, spend some quality time with my cousin and bff at the same time (how cool is to have your family as greatest friends? Sisters power!). Here I'm quickly posting few pictures of what I looked like on the third day of our little Fashion Week. Hope you'll enjoy it & I'll post the looks from the fashion shows asap! xx



ph. Anna Dalidtko, wearing: Zara shirt, Lots Of Clothes shorts, Reserved shoes

You Might Also Like

6 COMMENTS

  1. Zazdroszczę, Ci tych spodenek, szczególnie, że miałam kieckę w taki wzór. ZAGINĘŁA. Lepiej nie pytaj jak -.-

    ReplyDelete
  2. These shorts look really cool!! Beautiful outfit and great photos xoxo

    http://anovamelody.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. W jaki sposób zyskałaś tylu fanów na facebooku? Wcześniej miałaś ich dużo mniej.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Normalnie, dodaję dużo postów to i obserwatorów przybywa

      Delete
  4. As you are at all you could to show in this outfit for the party?

    ReplyDelete

like me on facebook

Subscribe