No time for sleep & vintage overall

10:31 PM

I feel like the worst blogger in the world for not posting as often as I'd wish. But I don't want to caomplain or tell you the obvious fact that I have so many school duties I can't even sleep. Well, I actually barely sleep. Or not at all (Sleep is for the weak and I'm young kinda attitude to life, you know what I mean uless you're one of those having free time. I can't think of any day I had some free time. Does it even exist?). All in all, say hi to the days I'm taking pictures after whole day of classes, in the meantime, writing articles on the breaks and looking like death warmed up on the pictures. No. More. Complaints. 

I love clothes like the overalls I'm wearing on the pictures. Okay, maybe love sounds trivial. I completely and thoroughly enjoy wearing pieces like that. Better now? My friends thought it was pyjamas, an elderly man on the street whistled at me saying 'You're from Milano or what?!' and I knew it was it - it makes people feel something. Anything, even if they don't like it. What is more, it belonged to my mom when she was my age (I don't even want to know how old it is) and it means a world to me - the vision of myself looking like my mother, when the trends were diffrent, girls didn't shop at malls but they sewed themselves or bought clothes on a local market makes me excited. I've been loving the 90's vibes recently (plaid skirts and crop tops for life!) and this onesie fits perfectly for the occasion. I wore it for school with my beloved New Balances but then switched for a more evening look and paired it with my checked heels. What do you think? Do you like vinatage? 


(ph. Anna Dalidutko | wearing: vintage overalls, DeeZee shoes)

You Might Also Like

9 COMMENTS

  1. Świetnie wyglądasz! Już ostatnio pisałam, że buty są naprawdę wystrzałowe!! :)
    Pozdrawiam A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buty świetne :) Za to kombinezon niekoniecznie. Przypomina szlafrok i w ogóle do Ciebie nie pasuje.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nie wiem czy bym się tak ubrała, ale koniecznie muszę pochwalić zdjęcia! Czytam twojego bloga od kilku lat i widzę, że coraz lepiej czujesz się przed obiektywem. Oby tak dalej i więcej uśmiechu do aparatu, bo od razu klimat robi się lepszy, a twojego przemęczenia nie widać. Pozdrawiam!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wyglądasz cudownie. W końcu ktoś odważny wyszedł na ulicę i pokazał się w czymś ciekawym! :)
    Kiedy patrzę na Twoje zdjęcia, mogę spokojnie powiedzieć, że masz światowy styl, jedynie polska uroda Cię zdradza. Tylko Twoja twarz świadczy o tym, że nie mieszkasz w NY czy Londynie :D
    Oby więcej takich silnych i kobiecych blogerek. :)))))

    mój blog- ultradefensless

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha pamiętam jaka beka była z ciebie jak w tym do szkoły przyszłaś :D Wszystkich rozbawiłaś piżamką i stałaś się królową snapchata pod tytułem 'ja pie*dole'

    ReplyDelete

like me on facebook

Subscribe