Perfect accessory for fall - the watch

10:12 AM

I've never been into watches. Okay, to be honest, I've never been much into accessories at all. And it's not because I don't like them - I love how they always complement the look, make it more itruiging and eye-catching but it's not easy to find something I like. And if I find it, I usally act like the most penny-quenching woman in the whole world and I prefer not to spend all my savings on a necklace. You got me, right?

But sometimes it hits you. You see something and you're 100% sure you'll buy it. Not that there's something magical about this process - we just like things. We are humans. We like things.

Watch is definetely something more than a fashionable accessory. It is actually useful, and yes, I know we all are used to our phones. So was I, until I bought this watch about a week ago. Now I can't imagine taking my phone out to chek the time. Wanna more advantages? It lookes perfect no mattter how you style it and it shiiiiineeesss like a daaaaiiiimooond. 

You Might Also Like

1 COMMENTS

like me on facebook

Subscribe