Notting Hill palms

5:38 PM

It all feels just so good. Being able to walk in those Notting Hill streets every single day, getting to know local people and even answering pointless How are you? every time they spot familiar face. I got used to living here, smiling just after a quick glance at the cute little houses, buying figs and dates from street market and making little dots on London's map, trying to visit as many places as possible. I'm planning on writing more about my favourite places in here, but for now, let me just introduse the newest pictures, shot in a little hidden open garden where I sometimes go just to read a book or use the open air gym. As you can see, I've been obsessed about oversize these days. Bell-bottoms seemed a perfert combination with my newest treasure - the simplest COS tee. I've written about it some time ago already but while my stay in London I really forgot about usual sales time, spending my money on clothes seems even a bit surreal right now. I just feel like I want to buy just a few things here, but I want them to be high quality, to have their story (like those treasures found in vintage shops, as long as they don't cost more than stuff in Harrods, for God's sake). I'm pretty sure I'm gonna wear them more often and be happier, being able to lock my suitcase whlist packing back home. 



(ph. Iga Wysocka, wearing: COS tee, sh pants H&M shoes, sunnies bought in Portobello vintage shop)

You Might Also Like

8 COMMENTS

  1. Pisanie po angielsku nie uczyni Cię bardziej światową i trendy. Chyba że zmieniłaś czytelników na tych "tam"?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jej, dziewczyna ma pewnie mnóstwo nowych znajomych tam, którzy odwiedzają jej bloga. Myśli teraz tez pewnie po angielsku, a tłumaczenie swoich wypocin na polski jest naprawdę żmudne. Moim zdaniem bardzo ładnie napisane i widać ze Twój angielski bardzo się poprawił, i aż zazdroszczę że mnie tam nie ma!

      Delete
  2. Uwielbiam takie minimalistyczne stylizacje:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hej, dziewczyna ma tam pewnie mnóstwo znajmych, którzy też są ciekawi jej bloga; myśli pewnie też już po angielsku i musze powiedzieć, że całkiem przyjemnie się to czyta! Widać że twój angielski się poprawł (chociaż jest parę literówek i brakujących articles), super opisane i super stylizacja. Keep up the good work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. a torebka skąd? jest genialna!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Spotkałaś może Weronikę Załazińską ? :)Bo z tego co kolarze to ona mieszka teraz na Notting Hill. :)

    ReplyDelete

like me on facebook

Subscribe