A tribute to Alexander Wang

1:40 PM

I bet you all are quite aware about the newest Alexander Wang's collection prepared exclusively for H&M. Right, we all buy things in H&M and even if we don't admit it - well, you must have something, even underwear or a lipstick labeled with those two letters. I'm usually super elated whenever a collab like this happens - actually it's because I'd love more & more people to get to know greatest names in the fashion industry, no matter if it's because they take part in some movies, TV commercials or launch books. And H&M i such a well-known and cheap brand that even my grandma or mum like it and - thanks to the highly developed PR - become aware of names like Karl Lagerfeld, Isabel Marant or, like this time, Alexander Wang. 

It you follow my blog or facebook for a while, you might have read already about my love-hate relationship with Wang. Love, because I can unhesitatingly claim he is one of the most powerful, successful and talented people around the world at his age. And hate (well, maybe it's a too strong word) simply because I'm not so much into straightly sporty stylings. However I have to point out I totally love some of his pieces and I'm not saying that he's always about sport, but still. 

And today I wanted to show you something very special. Of course I'm not wearing anything from the collection I was talking before (not even available in my town) buy the tracksuit.. for the first time in my entire life! Really, I've never even owned a pair and whenever I wanted to chill in my bed I would wear just a pair of leggings. But I've been so into breaking the rules recently and wearing my beloved high-heels with something sporty that I decided to borrow ones from my brother. And here I am, wearing a white, knitted turtle-neck (absolutely perfect for autumn and winter season!) with adidas panties and Guess heels. What do you think about it?



(ph. Ola Szymańska, wearing: Guess heels, Adidas pants, sh sweater, Zara backpack)

You Might Also Like

13 COMMENTS

  1. Świetne połączenie ! Ale chyba zimno musiało ci być w tych szpilkach :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zdjęcia robione były już ponad tydzień temu więc było ciepło ;)

      Delete
  2. Schudłaś! Ćwiczyłaś czy tylko dieta?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super!

    Zajrzyj też do mnie: http:www.ynbctbq.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kupiłaś już książkę Radzki? Masz zamiar kupić?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. O dzięki że przypomniałaś, muszę zamówić bo teraz promocja jest. Dam znać co sądzę jak przeczytam ;)

      Delete
  5. szczerze? okropieństwo....

    ReplyDelete
  6. nie chcesz mi sprzedac tych spodni? napisz do mnie na fb Litka Nawara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. jak masz sprawę to się sama odezwij na fb albo maila

      Delete
  7. Howdy just wanted to give you a quick heads up and let you
    know a few of the images aren't loading correctly.
    I'm not sure why but I think its a linking issue.
    I've tried it in two different internet browsers and both show the same
    results.

    Feel free to surf to my web-site: kredyt bez zaswiadczen

    ReplyDelete

like me on facebook

Subscribe