Wear sparkles all day long like you don't care

8:05 PM

I know you propably think I look a bit overdressed but let's pretend I've recently watched too many fashion week outfits and m into this 'fashion is fun so let's play it' mood. I remember how much I loved this dress the moment I bought it one year ago and honestly, in my personal Favourite Items ranking sequins will always be one of the ultimate go-to pieces. Dressing up to feel more empowered is the reason why I opted for this outfit for my last photoshoot (you don't wanna know how bad last couple of weeks were. Seriously.). So be crazy. Don't fear to stand out. Wear a party dress with a casual bomber jacket. Who cares?






 
(Mohito dress, Zara shoes, sh jacket)

You Might Also Like

4 COMMENTS

  1. Kurtka jak na ziemniaki, sukienka ktora widzieliśmy juz milion razy .... Beznadzieja

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Była na blogu tylko raz i to ponad rok temu ;)

      Delete

like me on facebook

Subscribe