White&Silver in Shoreditch

10:27 AM

My first outfit straight from London! We shot those pictures while looking for an apartament to move in (just before a lady, when being asked to show us the way there, warned us not to live there as it's quite dangerous especially when it's dark). I'm so in Love with british architecture that I just cannot walk around without any pictures taken (what you've propably already sen on my Instagram account which is nowadays like London buildings, coffe, buildings. And buildings). I've been here only for a week now but I already feel at home (except from people, I mean, missing you mum!), got everything necessery done quite quickly (and there's A LOT to do when you decide to move out just like that and you don't have any documents letting you work, be paid etc.). And in terms of my style, because of the fact I had to commute quite much these days I had a chance to read a book I'm just preparing a blogpost about - Joanna Glogaza's great position about slow fashion. What I can mention straight away is I was thinking about defining myself by my warderobe, which propably would be ideal, just because I own literally every possible type of clothes. But when it comes to colours, I've always been a fan of white, a total contrast to so-called timeless black (which I rather do not fancy), still pure and simple, but more fresh. So in London I've been wearing this coat, like, everyday. It's just so lond-ish to wear a baggy trench coat, it matches to anything I choose to wear & it is light and doesn't make me sweat in the London tube. I always try to add something more fancy so those silver shorts are like the best purchase of this summer, especially because they're Mohito ones (in case you didn't know - it's a polish brand and since few seasons I'm so proud of their new ideas and collections, I mean, I could wear 70% of it, which is awesome!).

Moje pierwsze zdjęcia z Londynu! Zrobiliśmy je w dzielnicy Shoreditch, szukając mieszkania (zaraz przed tym jak jakaś pani przestrzegła nas, żeby lepiej się tu nie osiedlać jeśli chcemy wychodzić po zmroku bez oręża bardziej skutecznego niż obcas buta). Chociaż jestem tutaj dopiero od niecałego tygodnia, a czuję się już zadomowiona, pomijając jedynie natłok papierkowej pracy i organizacji, która jest nieunikniona jeśli decyduje się, ot tak, wyjechać za granicę i poudawać mieszkańca metropolii. To pewnie tylko świadczy o tym, że dobrze wybrałam miejsce. Jeśli chodzi o ubrania, to co mam na sobie na zdjęciach mogę chyba nazwać moim londyńskim mundurkiem - uwielbiam ten luźny płaszcz (kupiony za 40 zł na wyprzedaży rok temu) i pasuje mi dosłownie do wszystkiego, a co więcej kojarzy mi się z Burberry i typowo londyńskim trenczem (niezwykle przydatnym na deszcz). Biel zawsze była jednym z moich ulubionych kolorów, ale pod wpływem lektury książki Asi Glogazy (autorki bloga Styledigger, o której więcej w kolejnym artykule) zaczęłam zastanawiać się nad swoimi preferencjami i tym, co jest faktycznie potrzebne do funkcjonowania mojej garderoby. A biel, jako idealny kontrast dla określanej jako podstawowa czerni (której staram się nie nosić) jest zdecydowanie jej bazą. Dla urozmaicenia zawsze dodaję jakieś ciekawe detale, jak np. nowy zakup roku, czyli srebrne spodenki z Mohito (którzy, od kilku sezonów, pozytywnie zaskakują mnie nowymi kolekcjami, a zważywszy na fakt, że jest to polska marka, jestem jeszcze bardziej dumna)




(wearing: Mohito shorts, DeeZee shoes, Zara shirt, Mohito sunglasses)

You Might Also Like

3 COMMENTS

like me on facebook

Subscribe