Autumn blues

11:12 PM

If there was anything I'd love about autumn I would go for the sweaters. I mean, what can be better than pumpkin flavoured coffee and a huge, comfy sweter, the bigger the more happy I feel? You know how much I hate this time of the year, like seriously, rain, really wind, come on, I wanna go outside! But (I'm not pretty sure if I'm being myself right now so forgive me if tommorrow I'll reverse to type and cry over peanut butter sandwich just like that) I think I've recently learnt to find the bright side of everything. Just like the sweater I'm wearing on the pictures. Just looking at it makes me smile like a kiddo. I exacly remember the day I bought it, It was a hot midday in London, just before my departure back home. Mercedes, my friends from Mexico and I went vintage shopping and ended up in one of the biggest vitage boutiques points in the world - Brick Lane. God, these shops, the people, the music, the smell, everything! I actually forgot about the purchase since there was no need to wear such attire (imma hot gurl, lol) but now when I found it and the weather is just... sweater, I can do nothing but wear it every day. It reminds me of american movies from the 90's (which I'm totally madly crazy about, spice girls on point!) but since I wanted to play it a little bit more girly, I put on a scarf, which is like a perfect detail to add a parisian touch to your outfit. Go on people, wear those sweaters and it's less than two months until Christmas :)





wearing: vintage sweater & scarf, Zara shoes, Topshop skirt

You Might Also Like

2 COMMENTS

  1. Wszystko ok, tylko staraj się, żeby zdjęcia na były aż tak bardzo prześwietlone, bo niekorzystnie to wygląda. Spróbuj pobawić się regulacją przesłony,powinno pomóc :) Miłego wieczoru <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dzięki, ale one mi się takie własnie podobają! :)

      Delete

like me on facebook

Subscribe