Laced up

7:38 PM

It always makes me laught how quickly the trends among the fashion bloggers come and go, when people not addicted to taking over-styled Instagram pictures still treat those things as new. Let just focus on my favourite trend of the past summer - lace-up shoes, tops, basically anything with this little tied up detail. Throughout the summer I was observing all the girls wearing those popular sandals but couldn't force myself to head to Oxford Street and buy some for myself. Finally I ended up purchasing them online & I can't remember being THAT excited about any new shoes (and these are the things I buy the most - I mean, all the girls are cray-zay about the shoes, aren't you?). I felt like, meh, again I'm, the last one wearing something but all my friends went like ' woah, these shoes are insane'. I love it how they match my top, which is the perfect idea for me being lazy in colder part of the year (recently I've developped an addiction to wearing boyfriend jeans and white tops, believe, I'm becoming minimalistic, lol!) and makes the outfit more interesting. Do you like to play it laced-up?





( ph. Paulina
wearing: Zara shoes, Sheinside top, Pull&Bear skirt)

You Might Also Like

2 COMMENTS

like me on facebook

Subscribe