HAPPY B-DAY KARDISE! A-Art

1:42 PM

Since I can remember I've been interested in any form of art. I mean, I can see art in a little building in the local village, my friends dancing on the street just because they love it, playing in the theatre, singing, playing instruments, making & watching movies, reading books, poems, even taking blog pictures - it all makes me trurly happy. And because of the fact that I'm doing this massive KARDISE B-DAY thing I decided to just do a simple but important video. Because I don't want my blog to be just silly-pictures-posin' place, I want it to be art-connected, whether it's about recommending you something I've recently discovered or talking to you guys about the people I met. Hope you'll like the video and... D O  N O T  H A T E . it hurts

You Might Also Like

6 COMMENTS

  1. Mam nadzieję, że zobaczy to naprawdę wiele osób - przede wszystkim wielu hejterów.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Świetny filmik, jestem pod wrażeniem pomysłu, bo treść jest naprawdę ważna! Wielkie brawa dla ciebie Karolino, należą się! Od razu udostępniam!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really impressed with your writing skills as well as with the layout
    on your blog. Is this a paid theme or did you modify it yourself?
    Either way keep up the excellent quality writing, it is rare to see
    a nice blog like this one today.

    My website - IQ Puzzle Game

    ReplyDelete
  4. ŚWIETNY POMYSŁ z nagłaśnianiem takich zjawisk . POLECAM i ogólnie trzymam kciuki :)

    ReplyDelete

like me on facebook

Subscribe